I was able to be a hostess mom for Miss Ephraim. It was alot of fun! We were there to help, critique, support, applause and just about anything else they needed. We went every Thursday night for about 2 months I think. I last track of time! All the girls were so beatiful and I wish they all could of won. My girl that i was there helping won 2nd Attendant. I am so proud of her she did and awesome job. Way to go!
4 comments:
Hi Anne! Looked like you all had so much fun as hostess moms! Alex was so good - she came in first and NAILED the interview! Totally set the bar high for everyone who followed! Great job coaching her!
Anne, Oh my heck this is why I so love blogging, I have not seen you forever! How are things? Your family is so cute! So are you in ephraim? I wondered where you had ended up, you know me, I cant go to far,Im on the border of lindon, but still in good ol PG! So good to hear from you, keep in touch! and tell your bro Congrats!
@Anne! Your blog is way cute! I loved looking through it. It was fun getting to know you during Miss Ephraim and we keep running into each other all over town. It's fun having new friends. You are always so sweet and fun!
take care,
Heather
Hi Anne! Gussie showed us your blog and it looks great! We have a blog also feel free to see it. www.thebrattfamily.blogspot.bom Hope all is well with you. We havent seen you in a while. Hope to see you soon!
-the bratts
Post a Comment