CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Slippin and Sliding

It is amazing what a 20.00 slippin side can do for the kids and our dog! Gracee wanted one so bad for awhile and I kept putting her off because of the mosquitos. Yes they are really really bad right now. I finally sprayed our yard and it seemed to help so today we broke out the slipin slide. They loved it and so did Harley. they played all day.

4 comments:

Amanda

They looked like they were having a blast! We miss you guys!

Mindy

Annie....how are you!!! I can't believe how I randomly found your blog. I was on my friend Misty's who had Amanda and Bodi on her blogroll and I looked at their blog and there you were! How the heck are ya? I have a blog, but its private, send me your email address and I will invite you. Also, we need to catch up. Email me at cmray@digis.net. See ya-Mindy Ray

Amberly

Our kids have loved the slip n' slide too! I love this time of year... minus the mosquitos!

Brenda B

It has been so long! You have a cute little clan!
Isn't a slip n slide so fun?!?!? My kids could play on it one for hours.