I can't even look at your blog anymore! It makes me cry. I miss the kids so much and I'm counting down the days until our Christmas visit. Gage is such a boy tell the kids I love them and give them a big squeeze!!!!!!!
Hi Anne, your kids are getting so big. I can't believe that Gage is already going to Preschool, it seems that not too long ago you were bringing him to work to visit at the Bank. miss talking to you, cute blog we will keep in touch
5 comments:
Anne, that is so cute of our lil' buddy Gage. He so funny to bad Keegan wasn't there. He has never played with a catapillar. Anyway talk to you later.
I can't even look at your blog anymore! It makes me cry. I miss the kids so much and I'm counting down the days until our Christmas visit. Gage is such a boy tell the kids I love them and give them a big squeeze!!!!!!!
Looks like fun! My boys would love to have found that in their back yard!
Hi Anne, your kids are getting so big. I can't believe that Gage is already going to Preschool, it seems that not too long ago you were bringing him to work to visit at the Bank. miss talking to you, cute blog we will keep in touch
Carla
How did you get the cute bats and ghosts on your page? So fun.
Post a Comment