Last week Gage was no where to be found. I searched the yard our house the neighbors and i couldn't find him. I was getting really nervous and thought maybe he walked to his cousins, but they called and he wasn't there either. I was also so dang mad at him I he was so getting time out and then I realized how awful I was being because what if he really was gone..Finally after about 45 min this is where I found him..Can you just say total BOY!!!!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! He is all boy that's for sure. I can't believe you had surgery. I'm so sorry :( . Hope you are feeling better. I guess we wont see u at Thanksgiving. Have a good one and we will c u at Christmas.
6 comments:
This is the cutest story and those pics are priceless! I just love that boy!
Gage, you got lost with out your best buddy! hurry up and come over asoon as my kids get better, keeg wants to play. I love that you got those pic.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! He is all boy that's for sure.
I can't believe you had surgery. I'm so sorry :( . Hope you are feeling better. I guess we wont see u at Thanksgiving. Have a good one and we will c u at Christmas.
Luv Ya,
Lisa
Okay...I'm laughing and crying at the same time! That is sooooo cute! What a kid!
Oh my gosh! That is a funny boy! I am glad you didn't lose him! Wow, he fell asleep there!
wow Annie...what a story. I would have been freaking out! Those pictures are sooo priceless. What a QT.
Post a Comment