CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Warning This is gross!

I have been really sick the last couple of weeks and I had a few attacks last week and ended up in the ER. Then I had an ultrasound on my gallbladder and found that it was full of stones. Well I woke up Saturday morning and the doctor had called and said to come in and he was going to take it out. I also had a umbilical hernia i guess that he repaired while he was already in there. This picture is my gallbladder that was really full of sotnes. No wonder i felt like crap...

6 comments:

Anonymous

That sounds so awful! Let me know if I can do anything to help you. I mean it, take your kids or help out with anything at home.

Sam

Seriously I almost started throwing up! I hope everything is better now that it's out and hope your doing better!! If you need anything (which I'm sure you have plenty of help) just let me know!

Carrick family

Wow, you got many stones! Ouch! I bet you feel so much better now! Glad you are ok!

strickland party of six

Glad your back now you get your butt up and clean, get your yard done, i want 50 things of vinyl done. by tonight. no j/k i hope you start to feel better see you soon. OTW, call if your really do need anything. I MEAN IT!!!

Carrick family

Can you send me your email address? So I can make my blog private this week. Thanks! My email address is shellee.carrick@gmail.com.

Robyn

Oh my gosh Annie, I have been there done that, Im so sorry, its hell! Hope you get feeling better!