CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of JuLY Weekend!

We had such a great 4th weekend. We went camping all weekend and on we woke up Sat morning to a sick little Gage. He was thorwing up and his tonsils were touching. He was just not himself and I wondered if he would be up to doing mutton bustin. He kept saying he still wanted to. We got down off the mountain at about 11:00 and he fell asleep until about 5:00. A much needed rest. We got him up and gave him some medicine and headed over to Mt pleasant Rodeo. He was so excited but I could tell he didnt feel that great. We went over to the shoots and I noticed how big the sheep were. I almost didnt want to put him on one. I always remember them being smaller. He was such a trooper and hopped right on and got out of the shoot, took a small ride and then got bucked off. He started balling and I thought maybe he was hurt or scared. So when he got to me he looked at me balling and said I am so mad at that sheep it bucked me off. It was so funny, he wouldnt talk about it for hours. He was so mad. He had signed up for the pig chase but by the time it came around his medicine had worn off and he just didnt want to run. He is such a little stud.



waiting





My Gracee girl watchin the rodeo.

CAMPING FUN

Gracee and Kassidy riding wheelers.

Gage was outnumbered but he enjoyed it. Hailey,Hailey,Katelyn and Tess

Sharlie

Tj and his new best friend Elvis



Tournament Game of LadderBall.

0 comments: