CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Farewell to a great man..My grandpa..



Grandpa,
I will miss you so much. You are such a great man and we all just love you so much. your sense of humor will be so missed. The times we had laughing and all the memories will last forever. Thanks for being such a great friend, grandpa, and a wonderful father to my dad. I am so glad that we know where you are and that we will see you again..Farewell..love you..
Anne

These pictures were taken last Dec. Gracee and Gage just loved vistiting. Grandpa and Gage tryong to figure out how to use his new shaver..

2 comments:

Heather Anderson-Lane

Grandpa is so cute. He does have a great sence of humor he will be greatly missed

bailey wilson

Anne,
That is such a cute picture of your kids with Grandpa. He sure did love you, TJ and your darling kids.He was very proud of you.I hope all is going well with your pregnancy. Hang in there. Love you so much. Keep in touch!!!
Lisa