CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

90lbs down....15-20 more to go!!

I hesitated to post these pictures but than I decided that these were the past. Wow..its hard to believe how big I was. Life has its ups and downs and I sure let it get to me, but not now I am working hard and I feel great.  I still have a lot of work to do. Thanks to my family and friends for all your love and support through all the big times (literally) you loved me know matter what!
Me in 2009. This is the heaviest I have been

                                               2010 25lbs down after twins
 April 2011 90lbs down from heaviest I've been. Alot of hard work but so worht it I feel great!!! 20lbs more to go....I can do it.



Tj and I 4/2011

3 comments:

Robyn

Way to go girl, what are you doing? you look absoultly hot!! Way to go! Believe me, I totally now how hard it is! Pat yourself on the back!

Carrick family

Wow you look so good! Look at your skinny face! I noticed it on Facebook. You look like ur dad more.

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl

You look awesome !!! a hot mama :-)