
I figured I would announce it officially since most of you already know. We are so excited and cant wait. My mom and I went to my last fertility appt and when he said twins I couldnt believe it. I did have to laugh because the Dr said I dont think I have ever seen a grandma so happy and excited. We listened to both of their heartbeats and I was such in awwh. I am so thankful for all my many blessing and this is truly a blessing and I am just in heaven. It was a surprise, the twins i should say. We had been trying to get pregnant for awhile and I guess we got two for one.YEah! I am due in May!



3 comments:
congrat's sis no better person for this to happen to. Glad I wasn't there along with happy grandma that would have been a scene!
Double the trouble...I'm so excited for you!!! Let me know if you need anything. :)
WOWOWOWOWOW!!! You are expecting thw twins!! Wow, that is sooooo excited!! I can imagine your mom being WAY excited! Conrgs!!!
Post a Comment