Christmas Eve we did our family tradition and opened our christmas jammies. The twins went to bed early and so they missed out. Don't think they minded...I cant find the pictures of christmas eve...so sad! Hope I didnt delete them.
![]() |
| Christmas Morning |
| Just us goofing around |
| Mcall and the twins |
| Gage got a guitar for christmas and he had to run right over and show Papa, and of course Madie had to be in on the fun |
| My little elf He was Santa too! |
We had a family get together on Christmas Day since that was the only time everyone could get together. Everyone was there and the kids had so much fun. It really means alot to my mom and dad to have their family all together. I was bound and determined to get a family picture since we havent had one in years with everyone.
We had a family get together on Christmas Day since that was the only time everyone could get together. Everyone was there and the kids had so much fun. It really means alot to my mom and dad to have their family all together. I was bound and determined to get a family picture since we havent had one in years with everyone.
| Nana had lots of fun games for everyone to play Family all together! |





0 comments:
Post a Comment