CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas parties galore! love that time of year...

I have been the worst blogger and I have decided that it will be my New Years goal, to blog better. Just so I can make a book out of it and give it to my kids. So Here I go.........
On Dec 18, 2010 we had the annual Anderson Christmas party! It so good to get all of us together!! I don't see my cousins, or some of the aunts and uncles hardly ever and it was good to visit and spend time with everyone. Grandma Colleen really enjoys it and I hope we continue to carry on that tradition every year.

Such a cute Grandma I have, and she is so cute with the twins!
Gage wants a garbage truck with garbage cans! Funny kid!!!
Gracee telling Santa she wants cowgirl boots, since she is wearing Nana's!
Mylee was sleeping in Grm Colleens arms, so Hadlee got to see Santa first.
She woke up just before he left!


Tj's mom had her Christmas party on the 23. It was so nice and we had lots of food. Santa even popped in for a visit. AGAIN! He really got around this year.


My cute kiddos!


0 comments: