CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Twins pictures!


The end of November my mom and I went and had the twins pictures taken. I went up on Wed and picked up my mom at her work in American fork than we headed over to get their pictures done. Oh man what a day it turned out to be. Mylee was such a stinker and would not stop crying. She just wanted me to hold her. Hadlee did really good but we decided to go for a bit let them take a nap and come back. Well by the time they took a nap and ate it was too late in the day for good lighting. So I scheduled another day to come up the next week. We had Grandma Colleens Christmas party on the next Sat so I was already coming up. This time Gracee and Gage came with us. It was still crazy but they turned out so cute. It is so hard to get pictures done on one baby let alone TWO!!! I am so happy with them all and love them.


Hadlee


Hadlee

Hadlee

Poor Mylee


Mylee